Hem/Onc position in Upstate New York
- Join a hospital employed Oncology group of 6 Hem/Oncs currently in the practice.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-10 years of experience.
- Competitive salary and compensation package that includes production, quality, and patient satisfaction bonuses,
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance & time off, and retirement savings programs.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are also available.
The region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, water-sports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great skiing. It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting events. Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes. Higher education opportunities abound in our region and we are part of NY's Tech Valley. The Capital District is a short drive to the scenic Adirondack, Berkshire and Catskill Mountains. Centrally located, we are less then three hours from New York City and Boston. Come find out why Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of \"America's Most Innovative Cities\" and one of \"America's Best Places to Raise a Family\" and why Brookings has described Albany as one of its \"Strongest Performing Metro Areas\" and Portfolio.com calls Albany one of its \"Best Markets for Young Adults.\"