Academic Nocturnist - One hour from NYC (Hudson Valley)
Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews at a newly renovated teaching hospital adding a $22m expansion in New York.
- Join an outstanding team at this 375 bed facility
- Strong subspecialty support, no procedures or calls required
- Teaching opportunities available - Touro School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Robust benefit package including two year Path to Partnership
- Located along the Hudson River offering easy access to both Upstate New York and the New York City metro area
Located approximately one hour North of Manhattan, NY. The city is known for a great diversity of neighborhoods and a great view of the New York City skyline. Within its borders are a massive medical center, a trendy high-rise district about a mile long, classic suburban neighborhoods of single-family houses, stately older homes on acre-plus lots, large garden apartment complexes, a tidal river, two County-owned nature preserves, and various city parks. The public school system has been recognized for its excellence.
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, family medicine physician, family practice, general practice, outpatient, practice physician, provider, urgent care