Top oncology practice looking to hire another radiation oncologist to it's team. This group has hematology oncology , radiation oncology and radiology as well as a full support staff to provide an excellent work environment and patient care options. Existing patient base awaits along with access to modern equipment as well as treatment techniques including Varian iX with Rapid Arc, IGRT, IMRT, CBCT , Cyberknife and HDR. Competitive base salary w/ partnership track offering a lucrative earning potential , comprehensive benefit package and cell phone/car allowance provided.
Great work life balance offering either full time or part time permanent employment with a generous amount of paid time off as well as CME allowance. Experienced radiation oncologists with an active NY medical license are encouraged to inquire.
This city has a large metro population offering an array of arts , sporting events , strong school systems and retails shops/restaurants to enjoy. Affordable cost of living along with access to a nearby international airport make this a target location for individuals as well as families.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott immediately at 954-###-#### along with sending your updated CV to ...@comphealth.com to discuss this opportunity further. All inquiries are confidential.
- Well established private practice
- Large group of physicians including support staff
- Varian iX with Rapid Arc, IGRT, IMRT, CBCT , Cyberknife , HDR
- Competitive base salary w/ very lucrative earning potential
- Comprehensive benefit package including car allowance
- Great work life balance
- Full time or part time schedule
- Excellent New York location that offers something for everyone
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, palliative, physician md do, radiation, thedacare