Part time general radiologist needed for well established multi specialty group that is ACR accredited. Great work life balance offering flexibility in days work and call schedule . Able to work in general radiology capacity reading mammography , MRI , ultrasound , nuclear medicine , CT as well as fluoroscopy . Strong support staff including licensed & experienced technologists along with access to other medical specialties.
Competitive base salary along with a comprehensive medical benefit package are offered along with malpractice coverage. Also relocation , sign on bonus as well as paid time off and CME w/ allowance are provided.
This city in New York offers a safe, friendly and family oriented community all while avoiding the congestion typically found in New York. Thriving community that offers outstanding housing options , excellent schools , easy access to metro cities and nearby international airport.
If you are interested in learning more about his opportunity please call James Wescott directly at 954-###-#### along with sending your updated CV to ...@comphealth.com to see if this opportunity would be right for you. All inquiries are confidential.
- Part time radiologist need for well established group
- ACR Accredited
- Flexilbility in hours work and call needed
- Ablity to read a variety of general diagnostic cases including MRI
- Competitive base salary & medical benefits
- Relocation , Sign on bonus and malpractice
- Excellent Schools & Nearby International airport
- Easy access to major metropolitan areas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: arrt, cardiac, cath lab, cath laboratory, diagnostic, mammographer, rad, radiologic, scan, x ray