Software Systems Engineer IV, Cybersecurity
Compensation: $118,140.00 - $187,860.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
What You ll Get to Do:
- Understand Cybersecurity: Work with a team of passionate, intelligent, and innovative engineers to understand and identify current and future Cybersecurity needs and challenges.
- Design Cyber Solutions: Interact directly with customers to establish detailed requirements for cyber solutions that will ultimately bolster our nation s Cybersecurity posture.
- Deliver Innovative Cyber Capabilities: Use prior experience and knowledge and in-depth research of network technologies and cyber tools and techniques to develop and deliver innovative solutions to address customer and industry needs, in support of CACI s National Security and Innovative Solutions (NSIS) sector.
More About the Role:
- Leverage your existing subject matter expertise in cybersecurity, data networking, or telecommunications.
- Become a subject matter expert in various network technologies and products (e.g. IP/MPLS, 4G LTE, Optical Transport, etc.).
- Research solutions to challenging cyber security and computer networking problems.
- Identify and evaluate security strengths and weaknesses.
- Coordinate reverse engineering tasks on Windows, Linux, mobile device and other embedded platforms.
- Develop relationships with customers and cooperatively identify new approaches to address customer needs.
- Identify, propose and execute new research ideas.
- Create software requirements documents, and lead the customer requirements and design review process.
- Review software design documents and system test plans to a assess comprehensive requirements understanding and coverage.
- Perform other duties as required.
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE. Need to be a US Citizen. There is no clearance requirement to begin employment, however, as a requirement of continued employment, you will be required to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Strong preference for active Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance, AND ability to obtain additional clearance(s) as needed at the level to perform the job.
- Strong Computer science background with understanding of software development cycle and experience with defining software requirements.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and current and emerging network technologies (IP and Wireless networking, and Optical Transport technologies preferred).
- Experience with software development and embedded systems.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Strong software development skills and demonstrated experience in current languages such as C, C++.
- Experience with Linux and embedded operating systems at all layers (boot, kernel space, user space).
- Ethical hacking skills and experience with reverse engineering tools.
- Project management experience.
- BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline, MS preferred.
- Preferably a minimum of 6-8 years of related work experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Associated topics: attack, cybersecurity, idm, information assurance, leak, malicious, phish, protect, violation, vulnerability
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...