What You ll Get to Do:
Manage and coordinate a team of software developers within the Spectrum Intelligent Management Solutions (SIMS) organization. This team is responsible for building spectrum intelligent management solutions that enable our customers to obtain an awareness of what signals are present in the environment and allow them to more efficiently use the available spectrum.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain TS/SCI clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...